|Posted by beautywithinwellness on March 8, 2010 at 12:09 AM|
Eating Your Way Healthy includes some using gifts from Nature...
1) Lobster low fat protein containing high amounts of zinc that makes your hair grow. Vitamin pantonthenic acid makes your hair look shinier.( I love Lobster!)
2) Flax seed, pumkin seeds give the skin a healthy glow.( Hmmm the smell of roasted Pumkin seeds!)
3) Artichokes contain lots of fiber that help the body get rid of wastse resulting in clearer skin. They also contain rutin a antioxidant that reduces inflamation ( less red in the skin)
4) Strawberries help discoloration in the teeth (who knew?)
5)Acai Berries! WEll if you don't know by now....They are the super food!...Omega-3 help fight free radicals!, Powerful anti-oxcidents.
6) Wild Salmon reduces inflammation more effectively than any other food. Enhances radience and reduces wrinkles and puffiness.
7) Kale contains luteins which help the whites of our eyes be brighter. Big Vitamen C and A supplier.
Nature is available to us ...Why reach for a bottles when we can do it a natural way..